Toney HealthCare’s Insource Partnership program is a service provided to health plans in which a ready-made clinical and non-clinical THCC team assumes responsibility for a specific healthcare service for a Line of Business (LOB) or a defined population that may be expanding or underserved. The THCC team becomes an extension of the health plan, fully integrated within the health plan’s clinical operations.
Our Healthcare Services
- Medical and Behavioral Utilization Management
- Medical and Behavioral Case Management
- Population Health Management
- SNP Model of Care Clinical Management
- Network Development
Optional physician services
- Clinical review of documentation to determine medical necessity
- Medical Directorship: Oversight and direction of care management initiatives and programs
An integrated Partner – not an outsourced or delegated vendor
Simpler contracting, faster execution. Elimination of complicated oversight and delegation requirements and elimination of IT resources to support data exchange and coordination.
Visibility, Transparency, & Control
On Plan’s system – Full capacity to monitor performance and generate reports on productivity, outcomes, and audit metrics within existing constructs and processes.
Rapid Extension of Health Plan Capabilities
Fast deployment of seasoned professionals with deep experience in managed care operations and programs.